BOM lab residency week seven

Last week I rebuilt my air quality sensor with the fan fitted right on the side of it. I’m now getting results that seem qualitatively in line with expectations plus I got to play with multimorph plastic and a hobby drill so that’s good. I re-wrote a fair chunk of my kinect code and got it working more stably (but black jumpers are still a problem) but I’ve decided to shelve that for the time being and spend some more time concentrating on recording some sound and making it work musically with various inputs…

DSC_2864

Leave a Reply

  • (will not be published)

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>